Saturday, November 16, 2013

16th Nov. Nagano City 長野市だぞ

Nagano City
11月16日 長野市だぞ


 
Around noon, I called on my superior when I was in the printing company in 2002 – 2004. We ate syabu-syabu, a one-pot dish made at the table by cooking vegetables and slices of meat in boiling broth and eaten with a soy-based sauce. We talked a lot about our recent condition.
  お昼頃、サラリーマン時代の上司を訪ね、しゃぶしゃぶを食べました。たくさん話しました。



 
At 3 o’clock, I visited Joyama-Kouen Park and Zenkouji Temple (a national treasure). I needed to take a photo of the park as a member of team of publishing a magazine of teachers’ society.
  3時頃、城山公園と国宝善光寺を訪れました。教員の中の雑誌委員会メンバーとして城山公園の写真を撮る必要があったのです。


 
There are beautiful mums there.
  キレイな菊がありました。


 
Colored leaves.
  紅葉!


 
This is Zenkouji Temple.
  善光寺!


 
Here is a new sightseeing point. Yet I didn’t enter because it was very expensive.
  新しい観光ポイントがありますが、高いので入りませんでした。


 
On my way back to my house, I visited Matsumoto city and take a test ride MAZDA CX-5. It costs more than US$ 30,000.  
  帰りに松本市により、マツダCX-5を試乗しました。300万以上します・・・。

No comments:

Post a Comment